Mindcircuit’s goal is to dramatically reduce resume review and interviewing time and avoid costly mis-hires. Our Technical Consultants are technology hiring managers themselves, experienced at interviewing and hiring at multiple levels. We employ deep-probe interviewing methods, asking increasingly challenging questions until the candidate’s depth as been reached. Our interview scripts are standardized but flexible.
Sample Project Manager Interview Questions
How do you scope a project?
How do you handle change requests?
When your clients have questions, do they contact your technical
leads directly or are you always involved?
Discuss a time when a project schedule slipped badly: why did it
happen and what did you do about it?
Do you feel it is necessary to be technical to be a good technical project manager?
Discuss how you have managed conflicts between development and Q/A.
Sample J2EE Developer Interview Questions
- When would you use a hashtable collection vs an arraylist?
- Explain when to use the 3 types of JDBC statements?
- When would you opt for BMP over CMP?
- How do you handle logging in your applications?
- Describe the different EJB transaction attributes
- How is an abstract class different from an interface?
- How does your app server manage state in a server farm?
Sample Database Developer Interview Questions
- Explain the difference between inner and outer joins.
- Are tables always indexed on primary keys?
- What is a union query?
- What is referential integrity and why is it important?
- What is a cursor used for? Describe the syntax for usage.
- How are views different from temp tables?
- When do you want to de-normalize?