Power BI Visualization and Analytics Analyst
We are seeking a Sr. Data Visualization & Analytics Consultant that will conduct analysis and gather requirements to build end-to-end analytical solutions using Power BI. TheSenior Data Visualization and Analytics consultant will leverage best practices in UI/UX for data visualizations and create relevant, innovative and impactful dashboards working in an iterative manner as part of an agile project team.
- Translate complex business issues and requirements into a structured analytics use cases
- Rapidly develop/test/iterate analyses that will reveal insight and opportunities for the client and build end-to-end analytical solutions
- Develop rich interactive visualizations, that are intuitive, easy to use and understand using Power BI
- Prepare, blend and cleanse data from multiple sources using Alteryx to design extracts for optimal use with Power BI
- Understand how to leverage Power BI platform for deployment and automation.
- Create robust documentation of solutions, validation conducted and operating procedures to transition support.
- Support project leaders in tracking and communicating project tasks and deliverables
- Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with varying levels of client team members
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or related field
- A minimum of 4 years of analytics experience
- A minimum of 3 years with Power BI
- Strong analytical skills and data management
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Advanced analytics encompassing predictive, statistical, and spatial analysis is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile, SCRUM and/or Agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience with Tableau and/or Alteryx is a strong plus
- Certifications a plus