Inside Sales Executive
Sales | Metrowest, MA | Full Time
Our Client is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Our Client has been honored among the top 12 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts for the second year a row with nearly 50% year over year revenue growth. They have gone from 120 employees at the start of 2017, to over 280 employees today; more than doubling in size over a 2-year period!
Their expansion has created the need for a talented Sales Executive to join their New Business sales team to help take them from the small startup they were to the industry leading company that they have become. If you like the idea of selling a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a Sales Executive , you will be a hunter in every sense of the word. You’ll run the entire new business sales cycle; benefiting from inbound leads and inside sales support as you research prospective customers, develop outreach strategies, identify prospects, demo decision makers, and close business. This is an excellent opportunity for a money motivated and laser-focused sales professional looking to take their sales career (and their wallet) to the next level!
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Research, identify, and contact individuals and corporations who would be strong prospects for their solutions
- Partner with Marketing and Lead Generation Reps to follow-up on all leads within your assigned territory
- Internalize and successfully sell the Definitive value proposition
- Conduct online product demonstrations
- Manage all facets of the entire sales cycle from initial qualification through executed contract
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update the CRM
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 2-5 years of individual quota carrying/closing sales experience
- Hunting mentality
- Experience within a sales team that consistently exceeds their goals
- Documented evidence that you are Top Producer
- Expertise in delivering product demonstrations via the web
- Experience in a Lead Generation Rep supported or cold-calling sales environment
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills
Why you will Love working for our client!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match