Channel Solutions Architect – DevSecOps
Channel Solutions Architect - Remote
Burlington, MA US · Full-time
About The Position
Join the hot market of DevSecOps and Cloud Native Security
Our client recognizes that cloud native applications and their use of containers and other newer paradigms present the next major development in datacenter, cloud and transformative technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
As a Channel Solutions Architect, you will play a crucial role in helping our client close business in the field, building and sustaining partner relationships and positioning our client as the leader in this market. In this technical role, you will work closely with our Solution Architects, Product teams and Channel teams to empower and engage with our client’s partners. The Channel Solutions Architect will focus on creating and delivering a strategy to educate our partners on all aspects of the Our client's Container Security Platform. You will architect enterprise-grade solutions, create partner technical training content and own the technical relationship and deliverables for the our client's partners.
Your role will be to help partners learn how to sell, position and conduct POC’s using the our client's platform and methodology. In addition, you will develop and execute workshops, lead white-boarding sessions, author white papers, develop reference deployments and respond to complex technical inquiries including RFP/RFI’s. The Channel Solutions Architect will collaborate with internal and external teams to meet revenue, product, customer satisfaction and market share goals.
- 4+ years of relevant Channel Solutions Architect experience
- Excellent communications skills with experience translating technical requirements for a non-technical audience
- Ability to collaborate well with customers, partners, internal teams, can multi-task, is self-motivated, and is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Technical hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps ecosystem: CI, CD tools, orchestration tools, data center automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos